Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Felipe Arturo Polanco <fe...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/07 15:11:25 UTC

Logrotate configuration file

Hi,

Does cloudstack management uses a different configuration file for
logrotate? I have logs from several months not getting deleted while I have
set up 4 weeks maximum in /etc/logrotate.conf

Also I have a maximum of 50M per file but some log files are bigger than
this.

I am using Cloudstack 4.8

Thanks,

Re: Logrotate configuration file

Posted by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com>.
there is a file called log4j<something> in /etc/cloudstack/...

--
Rafael Weingärtner

Re: Logrotate configuration file

Posted by Felipe Arturo Polanco <fe...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com>.
ACS uses log4j, you can configure this there.

On Mon, Aug 7, 2017 at 12:11 PM, Felipe Arturo Polanco <
felipeapolanco@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Does cloudstack management uses a different configuration file for
> logrotate? I have logs from several months not getting deleted while I have
> set up 4 weeks maximum in /etc/logrotate.conf
>
> Also I have a maximum of 50M per file but some log files are bigger than
> this.
>
> I am using Cloudstack 4.8

Rafael Weingärtner