Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Bill Schindler <de...@bitranch.com> on 2000/10/05 08:12:45 UTC

Re: XMLFormatter patches (take two)

Can someone with commit status take a look at these patches (posted on 30
Sep)?

(There were also patches posted by Daniel Schroeder about 2 weeks ago on
the same problem. That was followed by some discussion and these patches.
As far as I know, neither one of us have heard "boo" on this from someone
who can actually merge these into the tree.)

--Bill

Re: XMLFormatter patches (take two)

Posted by Andy Heninger <an...@jtcsv.com>.
Sorry for the delay, things have been a bit busy...

Tomorrow, I hope

Andy Heninger
IBM XML Technology Group, Cupertino, CA
heninger@us.ibm.com

Posted by Andy Heninger <an...@jtcsv.com>.
From: "Bill Schindler" <de...@bitranch.com>

> Can someone with commit status take a look at these patches (posted on
30
> Sep)?

They're in.  Sorry for the delay.