Posted to rivet-dev@tcl.apache.org by Massimo Manghi <ma...@unipr.it> on 2016/04/13 10:35:54 UTC

rivet 2.3.1

I'm sorry to bother you with a new release proposal only a couple of
weeks after we released 2.3.0 but I found a bug in form2.tcl that had
been fixed in trunk but not in branches/2.3. The bug is not important
but it's annoying nonetheless if you're writing forms. Since it's
involving a rather point-like modification of the code there shouldn't
be need of thorough testing

the Changelog entries after we release 2.3.0 are

2016-04-05 Massimo Manghi <mx...@apache.org>
     * rivet/packages/form/form.tcl: wrong element created by 'file' method
     * doc/xml/examples.xml: conflicting target fixed

2016-04-05 Massimo Manghi <mx...@apache.org>
     * rivet/packages/form/form2.tcl: wrong element created by 'file' method

2016-04-04 Massimo Manghi <mx...@apache.org>
     * doc/rivet.xml: Add 2016 to copyright notice

if there are no objections I would pass to vote the release on the PMC
private list.

Dipartimento di Neuroscienze
Unità Biofisica e Fisica Sanitaria
via Volturno 39