Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by wmburke <wa...@openforumfoundation.org> on 2008/10/27 20:54:57 UTC

Are any nonprofits using OFBiz?

Hello all,

I am currently forming a nonprofit and searching for the ideal, open source,
online CRM and accounting software. Have I found it? OFBiz certainly seems
to have LOADS of functionality, but has it been tailored for a nonprofit
setting? Is anyone out there using it in a nonprofit setting? Does it
function well for fund accounting and constituent relations management -
tracking donors and donations and all of that?

Thanks,
Wayne

Re: Are any nonprofits using OFBiz?

Posted by wmburke <wa...@openforumfoundation.org>.
Nudge.

Am I to assume that NO ONE is using OFBIZ in a nonprofit context? Really?
Someone out there must be. Come on, people - open source and nonprofit are
like chocolate and peanut butter!

Anyone? Bueller?