Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Rafael Taboada <ka...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/02 02:10:10 UTC

Calendar

Hi folks. I'm looking for some project about calendars... Does anybody know
about any project?
 It isn't popup calendar in order to fill a field.
 I have to design and program a module where the user can manage their
dates. this module show users dates by day or week or month.

Something like Microsoft Outlook in its Calendar module.
 Please. Do u know about any project like this?
 THanks in advance

--
Rafael Taboada
Software Engineer

Cell : +511-97753290

"No creo en el destino pues no me gusta tener la idea de controlar mi vida"