Posted to user@struts.apache.org by slideharmony <se...@tiscali.it> on 2007/11/20 17:03:44 UTC

Problem with

Hi, I want to pass a request parameter with this code in order to use it
inside an interceptor.
 this is jsp code:

<s:url id="url" action=".....">
  <s:param name="login_attempt" value="no"/>
</s:url>

<s:a href="%{url}">Sign up!</s:a>

in the interceptor class I use the following code:

public String intercept(ActionInvocation invocation) throws Exception {

	        final ActionContext context = invocation.getInvocationContext ();

	   	Map request = (Map)context.get("request");

But when I try to print all map's values:

	   	Iterator it = request.keySet().iterator();
	   	while(it.hasNext()){
	   		log.info(it.next());
	   	}

this is the output:

               struts.valueStack

and the map size is 1!
Why isn't there login_attempt param? any idea??
thanks

Re: Problem with

Posted by slideharmony <se...@tiscali.it>.
thanks, I have tried it, but it doesn't work yet! I can't understand..

Re: Problem with

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.