Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/17 17:14:06 UTC

Cordova Committer Video Chat

Hey all,

I started a doodle to find the best time for us to meet.  Please enter your
preferences, you should be able to see all choices in your timezone.

https://doodle.com/poll/huw5d8eemh83gim5

Cheers,
  Jesse

Re: PhoneGap Plugins?

Posted by Simon MacDonald <si...@gmail.com>.
Great idea Julio. I've updated the readme to point to the forked plugin.

Simon Mac Donald
http://simonmacdonald.com

Re: PhoneGap Plugins?

Posted by julio cesar sanchez <jc...@gmail.com>.

Re: PhoneGap Plugins?

Posted by Simon MacDonald <si...@gmail.com>.

Re: PhoneGap Plugins?

Posted by Chris Brody <ch...@gmail.com>.

Re: PhoneGap Plugins?

Posted by Bryan Ellis <er...@apache.org>.

Re: PhoneGap Plugins?

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Simon

PhoneGap Plugins?

Re: Cordova Committer Video Chat

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.
Okay, not sure if doodle notifies y'all but I closed it with the 8AM
Thursday August 27 (PST) option.
Thanks to Bryan Ellis for agreeing to sign on at midnight his time.

I don't have a formal.agenda, I think it would be good to just connect,
chat and catch up.
If you like, please feel free to add discussion topics to this thread and
we can try to cover them.

I would also like to make this a more regular occurrence, even weekly if we
can find a time(s) that work, possibly rotating so we all feel the pain a
little ...

I will share a google hangout via slack privately with #pmc so we all get
speaking slots in the hangout, before opening it up to youtube.

Also, please remember that we cannot discuss any security/exploit issues in
a public forum.  Should the need arise, these issues should be discussed on
the private mailing list.

Cheers,
  Jesse

Posted by Niklas Merz <ni...@apache.org>.