Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Colin Sampaleanu <co...@exis.com> on 2003/01/17 17:28:30 UTC

Re: xdoclet plugin can not seem to find EjbDocletTask

There appears to be some breakage in the dependency handling. I say this
because, playing around, if I add a bogus dependency (non-existent jar)
to my project.xml, maven does try to download that jar. But if I go into
the project.xml of the xdoclet plugin itself, and add the bogus
dependency there, maven does not attempt to download the jar. Perhaps
this is by design, but I don't understand why...

Michal Maczka wrote:

>I have the same problem. Trying to solve it for last hour.. no solution for
>the moment.
>Once you got something let me know. I will do the same if I'll be a first to
>find out why..
>
>Michal

Posted by di...@multitask.com.au.
This one's been fixed in CVS. Thanks for helping suss it out.
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au

Posted by Colin Sampaleanu <co...@exis.com>.