Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Gayan Gunarathne <ga...@wso2.com> on 2015/01/24 19:52:08 UTC

Adding cartridge method throws exception in the latest pack

Getting the following exception when adding the cartridge with the fresh
pack.

org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller.stub.CloudControllerServiceCartridgeNotFoundExceptionException:
CloudControllerServiceCartridgeNotFoundExceptionException
at
sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57)
at
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:526)
at
org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller.stub.CloudControllerServiceStub.getCartridgeInfo(CloudControllerServiceStub.java:4027)
at
org.apache.stratos.common.client.CloudControllerServiceClient.getCartridgeInfo(CloudControllerServiceClient.java:119)
at
org.apache.stratos.rest.endpoint.api.StratosApiV41Utils.getCartridge(StratosApiV41Utils.java:341)
at
org.apache.stratos.rest.endpoint.api.StratosApiV41.addCartridge(StratosApiV41.java:145)

Seems we are throwing the exception CartridgeNotFoundException in
"getCartridgeInfo" when there is no cartridge found.But we didn't handle it
in the "addCartridge".

Thanks,
Gayan

--

Gayan Gunarathne
Technical Lead

Re: Adding cartridge method throws exception in the latest pack

Posted by Gayan Gunarathne <ga...@wso2.com>.
This is fixed with commit 7df77c8de3d498c0270934b7452a8da0cc1de402 by
introducing new wrapper method to handle the above exception.

Thanks,
Gayan