Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2006/04/17 13:07:34 UTC

Re: OpenEJB 3 and Cayenne JPA

Now that I am done with the release, I have some time to work on the
JPA stuff. As it is important to have a good demo by JavaOne, I am
going to take over currently unassigned CAY-455 (mapping descriptor)
and CAY-456 (annotations loader). I won't be touching CAY-460 (class
enhancer) for now.

http://objectstyle.org/confluence/display/CAY/JPA+RoadMap

Bill, Jeff, let me know when you have an opportunity to work on any
of that - we can reassign these tasks again.

Andrus