Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by Von Gosling <fe...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/19 07:09:20 UTC

【APPLY】Jenkins , Jira Scrum and Kanban Accout apply

Dear mentors,

RocketMQ wants to use Jenkins to do integration test, and use Jira Scrum and Kanban agile tools to assist the following project development. But we have not granted for this Apache Infra. What should i do :-) ?

Refer to Jenkins
Refer to Jira Scrum

Re: ¡ŸAPPLY¡¿Jenkins , Jira Scrum and Kanban Accout apply

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
Hi Von,

I have created both a scrum board and a kanban board in JIRA for the
project. To my knowledge, these boards should be access to everyone who has
access to the project, so there be no need to grant permissions to them. I
have not assigned any filters to them or customized them in any way.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need any changes.

Bruce

--
perl -e 'print

Blog: http://bsnyder.org/ <http://bruceblog.org/>

Posted by Von Gosling <vo...@apache.org>.
Thanks John and Bruce :-)

Re: 【APPLY】Jenkins , Jira Scrum and Kanban Accout apply

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
Von,

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Von,