Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by shekher awasthi <sh...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/08 10:13:07 UTC

Re: Any Work on HTML5 compliant Tags

 Maurizio,
Video tag was an example picked by me and yes by that all i mean is is it
not better that we have something a simple
tag to display video in any application instead we are making our dependecny
on thrird party plugin like Flash etc

Though HTML5 sepc are still in middle way but they have some good
specification with respect to how the future web rich component will come
up.