Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by "V. Shtabovenko" <de...@posteo.de> on 2022/06/10 14:53:41 UTC

Problems deleting my OO account

Hi,

I'm facing some problems when trying to delete my OO Extensions
account. Despite of the the fact that the given e-mail address
(dev.vsht@posteo.de)
is correct and working, I always get the

"Unable to send e-mail. Contact the site administrator if the problem
persists."

error message (see attached screenshots) upon clicking on the "cancel
account"
button.

Some assistance would be great here.

Cheers,
Vladyslav

Re: Problems deleting my OO account

Posted by Peter Kovacs <pe...@apache.org>.
Forwarding this to Sysadmin Mailinglist.

I am not sure what to do. But we have a check.

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi Vladyslav,

I have some administrative rights on extensions.o.o. I will contact you
via PM.

Regards,

   Matthias