Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com> on 2022/05/21 08:32:20 UTC

OM 7.0.0 #133

Maxim, strange thing.

Yesterday at demo-next, Public Conference Room,

https://om.alteametasoft.com:8443/next/signin

...after you build #133, the whiteboard show
everything, and today not. FF and Chrome.
At private room yes show whiteboard everything.

Attached a capture about it.

Re: OM 7.0.0 #133

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Alvaro,

No worries :)
WB intervals were changed, so please feel free to file issues you will find
:)
I've add this update to 7.0.0 to have enough time to test :)

Thanks a lot for your time!

from mobile (sorry for typos ;)

Re: OM 7.0.0 #133

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.