Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Ivan Ivanov <ra...@yahoo.com> on 2005/07/01 23:01:30 UTC

HTTP tasks

Dear Colleagues,

I am looking for an Ant task that implements HTTP PUT
method so that I can upload files to a web server. Is
there such a task or should I write it myself?

Also, while I was googling for it, I noticed that
there is a proposal in Ant for http tasks, located at
[1], that claim they will support basic http requests.
I would like to know what is their status. Are they
planned to be part of Ant distribution at some time
and if so when to expect them?

Regards
Ivan

[1]http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/ant/proposal/sandbox/httptasks/