Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/09 17:00:06 UTC

Download links on ignite.apache.org not always working

Hello Igniters,

It came to my attention that I am offered to download
http://mirror.linux-ia64.org/apache//ignite/2.2.0/apache-ignite-fabric-2.2.0-bin.zip
This links look fishy to me, and it doesn't work anyway, unable to connect.

Can we please at least kick mirror.linux-ia64.org from the list of mirrors?

This is from
https://ignite.apache.org/download.cgi

Ilya Kasnacheev

Re: Download links on ignite.apache.org not always working

Posted by Vyacheslav Daradur <da...@gmail.com>.
Anton, it's clear now, thanks for your explanation!

--
Best Regards, Vyacheslav D.

Re: Download links on ignite.apache.org not always working

Posted by Anton Vinogradov <av...@gridgain.com>.
Vyacheslav,

Posted by Vyacheslav Daradur <da...@gmail.com>.
Dmitry,

--
Best Regards, Vyacheslav D.

Re: Download links on ignite.apache.org not always working

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Dmitriy,

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
Ilya,