Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Kees Vonk 7249 24549 <KE...@BGTRANSCO.CO.UK> on 2000/06/08 12:14:55 UTC

RE: ANNOUNCE: mod_perl Guide 1.24

Stas,

I just logged on to CPAN to download the latest version of
the guide, and even though CPAN thinks version 1.24 is there
(search for mod_perl_guide) the actual file is not there in
your directory (this was at 11:20 BST (08/06/2000)).

Kees

Re: ANNOUNCE: mod_perl Guide 1.24

Posted by Kees Vonk 7249 24549 <KE...@BGTRANSCO.CO.UK>.
Stas,

just did another search and now (13:15 BST) it is there.

Kees

Re: ANNOUNCE: mod_perl Guide 1.24

Posted by Kees Vonk 7249 24549 <KE...@BGTRANSCO.CO.UK>.
Stas,

I was searched at search.cpan.org and then followed the link
from there, as far as I know that is a link to www.perl.com.

Kees

Re: ANNOUNCE: mod_perl Guide 1.24

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.
Kees Vonk 7249 24549 wrote:

> Stas,
>
> I just logged on to CPAN to download the latest version of
> the guide, and even though CPAN thinks version 1.24 is there
> (search for mod_perl_guide) the actual file is not there in
> your directory (this was at 11:20 BST (08/06/2000)).

What server are you getting it from? May be it's a broken mirror?
I get this one with no problems.... Hey may be the mirror wasn't completed
when you have tried it and it was in the middle?

http://www.perl.com/CPAN-local/authors/id/S/ST/STAS/Apache-mod_perl_guide-1.24.tar.gz

mailto:stas@stason.org   http://perl.org     http://stason.org/TULARC
http://singlesheaven.com http://perlmonth.com http://sourcegarden.org