Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Ravi P Palacherla <ra...@oracle.com> on 2010/06/04 17:42:58 UTC

DB2 on zOS

Hi,

I have an openJPA application that works fine on DB2/6000 server system but
the same application throws optimistic exception on DB2 zOS mainframe
system.

Is openJPA supported on DB2 zOS mainframe system ? Also what could be the
difference between DB2 on server system and mainframe system ? Can some one
please help me on how I can debug this issue. What is the information that I
should gather to find the issue on zOS mainframe system.

Regards,
Ravi.

Re: DB2 on zOS

Posted by Fay Wang <fy...@yahoo.com>.
OpenJPA is supported on DB2 zOS system. What is your DB2 version? Can you turn on the trace and send the trace file?