Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Antonio PAROLINI <An...@hcuge.ch> on 2005/10/04 17:11:54 UTC

Rép. : Re: Maven2 plugin repo wrong!

Eventually, I found the trick:

Forcing a specified plugin version in services.xml and using the
--no-plugin-updates m2 flag

-antonio

>>> Antonio.Parolini@hcuge.ch 10/03 1:04  >>>
Hi,

I couldnt' find the entry RELEASE in the file services.xml

And my plugin.registry looks correct:

My plugin.registry:

<pluginRegistry>
  <plugins>
    <plugin>
      <artifactId>maven-resources-plugin</artifactId>
      <useVersion>2.0-alpha-3</useVersion>
    </plugin>
    <plugin>
      <useVersion>2.0-alpha-3</useVersion>
    </plugin>
    <plugin>
      <artifactId>maven-install-plugin</artifactId>
      <useVersion>2.0-alpha-3</useVersion>
    </plugin>
  </plugins>
</pluginRegistry>

And it still doesen-t work... If you want to reproduce this probleme,
just do the following:
1) delete your local repository contents ( under ~/m2/repository/)
2) Run maven

Any ideas ?

Thanks

Antonio

>>> aramirez@exist.com 10/01 2:29  >>>
I think its the plugin-registry.xml not settings.xml :)

-allan

the system manager.