Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com> on 2012/02/13 15:26:32 UTC

build dashboard

I'm trying to find the last known good build and the buildbot setup is very confusing to me.  I think that it would be handy to have a dashboard page on our site that posts the last known good build revision number.  I'm happy to tale this on.  Can someone provide pointers for adding steps to buildbot?  Do I need an account on the bot?  I don't see a login page anywhere.

Regards,
Alan

Re: build dashboard

Posted by dsh <da...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Alan,

to change the buildbot behavior respective its slaves you would need
to check out [1]. The web interface is view only and can't be changed
in any way AFAIK.

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/infrastructure/buildbot/aegis/buildmaster/master1/projects/openejb.conf

Cheers
Daniel