Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Matthias Lee <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/29 17:32:45 UTC

Docs for building a JMeter Plugin?

Hi There,

I am looking to build a JMeter plugin to tie in with some existing java
test code I have. Are there any newer docs than this[1] from 2005? Is that
doc still (mostly) accurate?

[1] https://jmeter.apache.org/extending/jmeter_tutorial.pdf

Thanks,

Matthias
--
Matthias Lee
IDIES/Johns Hopkins University

Matthias.A.Lee@gmail.com
MatthiasLee@jhu.edu
(320) 496 6293

To know recursion, you must first know recursion.

Re: Docs for building a JMeter Plugin?

Posted by Matthias Lee <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the info, I've been poking around a bit and found the
AbstractJavaSamplerClient to be the thing I will be extending.

On Thu, May 1, 2014 at 8:31 AM, Philippe Mouawad <philippe.mouawad@gmail.com

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hello,