Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org> on 2018/01/22 16:27:11 UTC

Fineract CN repos filled

Hey all,

Anyone subscribed to the commits mailing list will have noticed that
roughly 600 new commits just hit the fineract repos.  I've just
brought the fineract-cn repos in.  There are, however, still some
things missing:

* pull requests made against mifosio.  There are a couple of open pull
requests made against mifosio, by non-committers which I haven't
brought in yet.
* integration tests Because I'm merging the three integration test
repositories into one for this code import, there's a bit more work
than just a pull and a push involved.  Please be patient, I'll get
them too.
* The wikis -- at least one of the repos contains information in its
github wiki.  This information will need to be moved into confluence.

Apart from that there are some first steps that need to be made:
* Update the license header checker in all projects.
* Make sure demo-server works against the apache repositories rather
than the mifos io repositories.

The fun is just starting,
Myrle
Committer, Apache Fineract

Re: Fineract CN repos filled

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
Let's not forget filling our the IP clearance stuff:

    https://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/index.html