Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by David Melgar <dm...@us.ibm.com> on 2007/12/10 19:56:59 UTC

How to retrieve a client set property?

Hello,
I want the client to be able to set a property to affect the behavior of
an outbound handler. However, I haven't figured out how to obtain the
property from within my handler. How can I retrieve the property?

I'm using the following client code to set the property:

                ServiceClient serviceClient = new
ServiceClient(configContext, null);
                Options clientOptions = new Options();
                clientOptions.setProperty("myPropertyName", "true");
                serviceClient.setOptions(clientOptions);

Re: How to retrieve a client set property?

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.

> Hello,
> I want the client to be able to set a property to affect the behavior
> of an outbound handler. However, I haven't figured out how to obtain
> the property from within my handler. How can I retrieve the property?
>
> I'm using the following client code to set the property:
>
>                 ServiceClient serviceClient = *new*
> ServiceClient(configContext, *null*);
>                 Options clientOptions = *new* Options();
>                 clientOptions.setProperty("myPropertyName", "true");
>                 serviceClient.setOptions(clientOptions);
You can get any property from contexts , like configContext or
messasgeContext

-Deepal