Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io> on 2012/11/21 11:01:23 UTC

Recip m parameter to take function value

Hi,

We need the recip function's m-parameter to take other functions e.g. recip(dateField, div(1,prod(1,2)), 1,1) but ValueSourceParser want to read a float instead. How could we modifiy either Solr or Lucene as well to take functions for that parameter? I've been looking at the various extended ValueSource classes and FunctionValues classes but i'm not yet sure if that's the right place.

ReciprocalFloatFunction want a float but can i resolve a function's value to a float in ValueSourceParser? Or must i do it in ReciprocalFloatFunction?

Thanks,
Markus