Posted to user@flink.apache.org by 闫旭 <ya...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/10 03:17:45 UTC

[Help] Anyone know where I can find performance test result?

Hi there,

I am just exploring the apache flink git repo and found the performance
test. I have already test on my local machine, I’m wondering if we got
online result?

Thanks

Regards

Xu Yan

Re: [Help] Anyone know where I can find performance test result?

Posted by Khachatryan Roman <kh...@gmail.com>.
+ user@flink.apache.org (re-adding)

If you have a PR and would like to check the performance you can reach
Flink committers to see the results at http://codespeed.dak8s.net:8000/

This UI uses https://github.com/tobami/codespeed
So you can also set it up in your environment.

Regards,
Roman

Posted by Khachatryan Roman <kh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Xu Yan,