Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by OpenWhisk Team Slack <ra...@apache.org> on 2010/01/01 00:01:01 UTC

[slack-digest] [2022-07-08] #general

2022-07-08 17:22:30 UTC - Matt Welke: Ah this looks interesting. I googled "how to create a virtual env with just site-packages" because I figured that's the kind of virtual env you would use if you don't need Python, pip etc provided (because it's OpenWhisk, Knative with a python image as base, etc). Found this in the Python docs. So this idea of creating "super lightweight" virtual envs, so to speak, does exist.
https://openwhisk-team.slack.com/archives/C3TPCAQG1/p1657300950277159
----