Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Michael Siebert <ms...@o2online.de> on 2007/01/23 11:22:20 UTC

Problem with the contrib:table component

Hi all,

I have a surely simple problem with the contrib:table modell.

I want to align the headline and the values of all rows on the left side.
I link a CSS-file to manage this task with the parameters: columnsClass,
valuesClass and rowsClass of the contrib:table component.

But when the page with the table is rendered in every <th>-Tag of the table
stands another table with the parameter align="center". So the headline of
the table is aligned center.
Is there a possibility to render the table with no table within every
<th>-Tag?
Tapestry does so with the <td>-tags (the values). In this case the linked
css-class to the parameter valuesClass aligns the text on the left side. But
it doesn't work with the <th>-tags.

Does anybody have an idea?

Thanks a lot in advance!!

Best regards