Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by "z.ohnami" <z....@gmail.com> on 2009/10/17 12:57:53 UTC

CouchDB's talk event in Japan

Hi,I'm z.ohnami,Japanese guy.

I'm going to talk CouchDB at Open source conference in Tokyo.
The conference is held Oct 30 - 31.And Couch session is Oct 31 15:15 〜 16:00.
If you are near Tokyo,let's join us!!

Agenda is
 1.Basics(z.ohnami)
 2.Application Development(Yohei Sasaki)
 3.CouchDB and ezPublish(Fujita)

The detail is here.
 http://www.ospn.jp/osc2009-fall/
 http://www.ospn.jp/osc2009-fall/modules/eguide/event.php?eid=32

CouchDB is becoming popular steadly in Japan too.
I'll do my best introducing CouchDB toward Japanese people.

Bye.

Re: CouchDB's talk event in Japan

Posted by "z.ohnami" <z....@gmail.com>.
We'll upload presentation files after conference.
And I'll tell it at this ML.

Thank you for your asking.

Re: CouchDB's talk event in Japan

Posted by Cairo Noleto <ca...@gmail.com>.