Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by e....@gmx.net on 2004/08/19 15:03:00 UTC

[l10n] Translation status for 1.1.x r10686

Translation status report for revision 10686 (branches/1.1.x/)

Message counts per status flag for 'de.po'

Passes GNU msgfmt --check-format

    868 translated
      0 untranslated
      3 fuzzy
      0 obsolete

Message counts per status flag for 'es.po'

Passes GNU msgfmt --check-format

    810 translated
     59 untranslated
      9 fuzzy
      1 obsolete

Message counts per status flag for 'ja.po'

Passes GNU msgfmt --check-format

    854 translated
     15 untranslated
      0 fuzzy
      1 obsolete

Message counts per status flag for 'nb.po'

Passes GNU msgfmt --check-format

    865 translated
      4 untranslated
      0 fuzzy
      1 obsolete

Message counts per status flag for 'pl.po'

Passes GNU msgfmt --check-format

    806 translated
     63 untranslated
     31 fuzzy
      1 obsolete

Message counts per status flag for 'sv.po'

Re: [l10n] Translation status for 1.1.x r10686

Posted by Lübbe Onken <l....@rac.de>.
Erik Huelsmann wrote:
>>e.huelsmann@gmx.net wrote:
>>
>>>Translation status report for revision 10686 (branches/1.1.x/)

>>>Message counts per status flag for 'de.po'
>>>
>>>Passes GNU msgfmt --check-format
>>>
>>>    868 translated
>>>      0 untranslated
>>>      3 fuzzy
>>>      0 obsolete

> msgfmt --version:
> msgfmt (GNU gettext-tools) 0.13
I'm using 0.12, but that's not the reason.

> Which tools do you use? What do you see if you run exactly the same
> sequence?
I found the same two fuzzy strings as you and fixed them. I'm also quite
sure that I know, why your script reports three fuzzies instead of two.

I wrote a (Dos shell) script that creates the translation status report
for the TortoiseSVN Web page and I noticed, that msgattrib+grep always
returns one too many (if any). The reason is that msgattrib always
reports the first (msgid "") string if it finds something.

So you have to insert something like:
---SNIP (copied from dos script) ---
rem If count is set, then its always one too high
if Defined count (
   SET /A count -= 1
) else (
   SET count=0
)
---SNIP---

into your script.

Cheers
-Lübbe

Re: [l10n] Translation status for 1.1.x r10686

Posted by Erik Huelsmann <e....@gmx.net>.
> e.huelsmann@gmx.net wrote:
> > Translation status report for revision 10686 (branches/1.1.x/)

> > Message counts per status flag for 'de.po'
> >
> > Passes GNU msgfmt --check-format
> >
> >     868 translated
> >       0 untranslated
> >       3 fuzzy
> >       0 obsolete
>  >
>  >
>  > Message counts per status flag for 'es.po'
>  >
>  > Passes GNU msgfmt --check-format
>  >
>  >     810 translated
>  >      59 untranslated
>  >       9 fuzzy
>  >       1 obsolete
>  >
> Erik, where do you find the three fuzzy translations in German? If I
> edit de.po, I can't find any?!? I got 865 translations in de.po.
> Is there something wrong with my makefile / .pot file?
>
> my subversion/po is in rev 10687.
> msgattrib --only-fuzzy de.po lists nothing here
> msgattrib --only-fuzzy es.po lists eight (instead of nine) fuzzies.
>
> For German I get:
>    865 translated
>    0 untranslated
>    0 fuzzy
>    0 obsolete
>
> For Spanish I get:
>    828 translated
>    58 untranslated
>    8 fuzzy
>    25 obsolete
>
> So why this difference??

I don't know. What I did was:
make clean ; ./autogen.sh ; ./configure ; make locale-gnu-pot ; make
locale-gnu-po-update ; tools/po/svn-po-status-report.sh

msgfmt --version:
msgfmt (GNU gettext-tools) 0.13

Which tools do you use? What do you see if you run exactly the same
sequence?

bye,

Erik.

BTW: These were marked fuzzy:

#: libsvn_ra_dav/file_revs.c:369
#, fuzzy
msgid "get-file-revs REPORT not implemented"
msgstr "'get-file-revs' nicht implementiert"

#: libsvn_ra_dav/file_revs.c:376
#, fuzzy
msgid "The file-revs report didn't contain any revisions"
msgstr "Der 'get-file-revs' Befehl gab keine Revisionen zurück"

--
Supergünstige DSL-Tarife + WLAN-Router für 0,- EUR*
Jetzt zu GMX wechseln und sparen http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl

Re: [l10n] Translation status for 1.1.x r10686

Posted by Lübbe Onken <l....@rac.de>.