Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Milan Dobrota <mi...@milandobrota.com> on 2011/10/27 00:29:43 UTC

Analyzers from schema.xml with custom parser

I created a custom plugin parser, and it seems like it is ignoring analyzers
from schema.xml. Is there any way to associate the two?

Re: Analyzers from schema.xml with custom parser

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
You've really got to give a lot more information about what you're trying to do
here, what you've tried and what you mean by "associate". Please review:

Best
Erick