Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Amit G Soni <Am...@mphasis.com> on 2006/12/20 15:33:20 UTC

axis2 wsdl error

HI list

I am using wsdl2java tool of axis. But when I am giving the following
command then it gives me some error

c:\Java\axis2-1.0\bin\WSDL2Code.bat -uri CardholderData.xsd -o src

After giving this command it gives me following error

Using AXIS2_HOME:   C:\Java\axis2-1.0

Using JAVA_HOME:    C:\Java\j2sdk1.4.2_13

(org.apache.axis2.i18n.ProjectResourceBundle).

Exception in thread "main"
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException: Error parsing
WSDL

        at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.<init>(CodeGeneration
Engine.java:96)

        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Code.main(WSDL2Code.java:32)

Caused by: WSDLException (at /xs:schema): faultCode=INVALID_WSDL:
Expected element '{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/}definitio

s'.:

        at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.checkElementName(Unknown
Source)

        at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.parseDefinitions(Unknown
Source)

        at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown Source)

        at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown Source)

        at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown Source)

        at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.readInTheWSDLFile(Cod
eGenerationEngine.java:238)

        at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.<init>(CodeGeneration
Engine.java:81)

I am attaching the wsdl file also along with this mail.

This wsdl file has imported three xsd files but all the xsd files are
also on the same location as the wsdl.

So if any one of you have some solution for this then please help me
out.

Thanks,

Amit Soni

RE: axis2 wsdl error

Posted by Amit G Soni <Am...@mphasis.com>.
Hi Anne,

I have attached my entire schema file with this. And one more thing I
have generated webservices client using Axis-1.4. But in Axis-2 it gives
me an error.

Thanks,
Amit Soni

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.