Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Chris K. Wensel" <ch...@wensel.net> on 2002/08/21 18:09:54 UTC

default (de)serializer

I was wondering if there was a way to either replace/override the
Bean(De)Serializers, or a way to specify (de)serializers to be used for any
type in a particular namespace without having to map every type individually
(like a default (de)serializer for a given namespace uri, not uri/type
pair).

also, is there a junit test that tests 'in-process' serialization and
deserialization of objects that i can use to pattern my tests after. that
is, i don't want to deploy a servlet to test my custom handlers etc (at
least for this round of tests).

cheers,
ckw

Chris K. Wensel