Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Harshini Madurapperuma <ha...@ifs.lk> on 2008/10/23 08:07:20 UTC

Remove a row from the last table bogy and place it in the next page!!

Hi all,

In Table.java class in FOP. jar , there is a code with a comment "/* this is a problem since we need to remove a row
                from the last table body and place it on the
                the end of the table.*/"
This code is there to execute when "Omit table footer at page break is enabled"

But this not work as expected, when the date set exactly into a page and row height has a value, the table footer alone doesn't visible in the second page.

It doesn't remove the row from the last table body and not placing it on the next page with the table footer. Is it a known limitation in FOP?. I'm using the version 0.20.5.

Many thanks in advance
Harshini

CONFIDENTIALITY AND DISCLAIMER NOTICE

This e-mail, including any attachments, is confidential and intended only for
the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us
immediately and delete this e-mail from your system. Any use or disclosure of
the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.