Posted to user@tika.apache.org by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de> on 2022/09/05 15:29:39 UTC

Re: Next releases?

+1

This will be the last 1.x version, correct?

Tilman

Re: Next releases?

Posted by Tim Allison <ta...@apache.org>.
Sorry, of course.  Thank you. Just took care of that one.

Re: Next releases?

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.

Re: Next releases?

Posted by Tim Allison <ta...@apache.org>.
All,

Re: Next releases?

Posted by Tim Allison <ta...@apache.org>.
Reports are here for 1.28.5:

Re: 2.5.0 release WAS:[Next releases?]

Posted by Tim Allison <ta...@apache.org>.
I didn't find any concerns in the pdfbox run so we should be good to
go once 2.0.27 is available.  I'm running the general regression tests
now, though, on the 1million sample.

Onwards and let me know if there's anything we need to get into main
before the 2.5.0 release cycle!

Cheers,

            Tim

Posted by Tim Allison <ta...@apache.org>.