Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Marcel Offermans <ma...@apache.org> on 2007/08/24 13:20:56 UTC

Builds are failing!

http://opensource.bamboo.atlassian.com/browse/FELIX-DEF

Check this out, the last couple of builds are failing on the server,
ever since this build:

http://opensource.bamboo.atlassian.com/browse/FELIX-DEF-111/commit

In short, this is the error:

[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.
GroupId: org.cybergarage.cyberlink
ArtifactId: cyberlink
Version: 1

   org.cybergarage.cyberlink:cyberlink:pom:1

from the specified remote repositories:
   central (http://repo1.maven.org/​maven2),
   apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/​repo/​m2-snapshot-
repository),
   cgupnpjava.sourceforge.net (http://cgupnpjava.sourceforge.net/​
snapshots-repository/​)

Committers, please check the Bamboo build to make sure that whatever
you commit does not fail. You can subscribe to Bamboo and get an e-
mail on every build (or failed build).

If convenient, I can also have Bamboo send build results to this
mailing list. Would anybody object to this?

Greetings, Marcel

Re: Builds are failing!

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <st...@jayway.net>.
On 24/08/07, Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This seems to be caused by Stefano's update to the UPNP poms.
>
> Am Freitag, den 24.08.2007, 13:20 +0200 schrieb Marcel Offermans:
> > If convenient, I can also have Bamboo send build results to this
> > mailing list. Would anybody object to this?

+1 ... sending it to either the dev or commit list would work for me

+1 for forwarding to the list - at least build failure notices assuming

--
Cheers, Stuart

Re: Builds are failing!

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: Builds are failing!

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl>.
On Aug 25, 2007, at 7:45 , Clement Escoffier wrote:

> Just a quick remark. I receive the build failed report on the dev
> mailing list (dev@felix.apache.org) and the build success report on

> Is it the expected behavior ?

I have been toying a bit with where to send reports to. At first I
had them sent to dev but then, after a quick chat with Upayavira,
realized that commits was better. All of them should now te sent to
commits only.

Greetings, Marcel

RE: Builds are failing!

Posted by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.