Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Łukasz Gajowy <lu...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/27 16:12:50 UTC

Jenkins Groovy files naming convention

Hi all,

I think we should change the naming convention that we have in
jenkins .groovy files. AFAIK, groovy is CamelCase, and we use snake_case
names there. I suppose this is because we wanted to reflect jenkins job
names (do we need this?)

IMO, the convention should be CamelCase for all .groovy files (both actual
job files and helper class files).

WDYT?

Łukasz

Re: Jenkins Groovy files naming convention

Posted by Rafael Fernandez <rf...@google.com>.
+1 CamelCase. Feels "normal" to me in Groovy.

Posted by Łukasz Gajowy <lu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for opinions! I'll take care of this:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-4691 (fyi)

Łukasz

Posted by Scott Wegner <sw...@google.com>.

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <kl...@google.com>.