Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Anil Chukkapalli <an...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/15 20:17:58 UTC

Deploying Axis 2 using WSDD from Axis 1

Hi

 Is it possible to deploy Axis 2 using WSDD from Axis 1? I am migrating my
axis1 service to axis2 service and would like to know if i can use the axis1
web services, deploy.wsdd file, in axis2.

Thanks
Anil

Re: Deploying Axis 2 using WSDD from Axis 1

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Glen,

Were you hacking on something related to porting?

thanks,
dims