Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Heshan Jayasinghe <sh...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/26 17:33:40 UTC

Contribution for jclouds

Hi devs,
I am heshan jayasinghe from university of moratuwa,Srilanka 3rd year
undergraduate.I so much interest to contribute jcloud project.what are the
project areas jcloud team like to give for contribution.i like to work in
any area.I fetch jclouds and setup in IntelliJ IDEA.hope you will help me
find project to contribute.
Thank you!
regards,
Heshan jayasinghe

Re: Contribution for jclouds

Posted by Heshan Jayasinghe <sh...@gmail.com>.
HI,

I clone and setup jclouds labs google [1]  project in IDEA developer
environment.Now I am searching solutions for above mentioned issues [2]
[3]. Mainly i try to develop Content-Encoding to Google Cloud
Storage.Please give me few days to find a way to develop Content Encoding.

[1]-https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-google.git"
[2]-https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCLOUDS-885
[3]-https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCLOUDS-902

Thank you!

kind regards,

Posted by Heshan Jayasinghe <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Thank you so much for you reply.i'll go through these issues.

Posted by Andrew Gaul <ga...@apache.org>.
Heshan, thank you for your interest.  You should consider improving our
Google Cloud Storage support, currently in labs:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCLOUDS-836?jql=project%20%3D%20JCLOUDS%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20labels%20%3D%20google-cloud-storage%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC

Specifically the following issues are good for beginners:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCLOUDS-885
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCLOUDS-902

This guide should help orient you:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/JCLOUDS/How+to+Contribute