Posted to dev@whimsical.apache.org by David Smiley <ds...@apache.org> on 2021/02/16 15:05:25 UTC

Re: Whimsy poll for the Lucene committers

I'll finish out this conversation to withdraw the Lucene PMC's interest in
a survey.  The project voted for a project clone approach, and further does
not solicit the opinion/wishes of the individuals affected.  Anyone wishing
to not be involved can opt-out.

~ David Smiley
Apache Lucene/Solr Search Developer
http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidwsmiley