Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by "Smalls, Aaron" <AS...@eab.com> on 2016/02/23 19:46:09 UTC

Archiva Issue

First let me apologize if this isn't the correct place to send issues.  I wasn't able to find any links to what appeared to be active wikis or anything.  I've been using Archiva for about a year now, but am now receiving the following issue.  After the server was patched and rebooted I'm having an issue starting the server.  There is a file not found exception when trying to access [repo_location/.indexer/_5.fnm file.  It looks like this file may be related to SOLR?  Is there a way I can force this to be re-indexed so this file can be regenerated?

Thanks for you help with this.  I'll take a look at the source and see if I can't figure it out but it would be nice to get a bit of a helping hand.  Thank you.

Re: Archiva Issue

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Anyway it could help you load an issue with the stacktrace (logs)

Thanks
Olivier

On 24 February 2016 at 10:59, Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> You can shutdown Archiva then delete [repo_location/.indexer/
> The repositories admin page has  a full reindex option.
> Have a look here http://archiva.apache.org/docs/2.2.0/adminguide/repositories.html
>  ( Scanning a Repository ) there is a Directories scanning action available.
>
> Olivier
>
> On 24 February 2016 at 05:46, Smalls, Aaron <AS...@eab.com> wrote:
>
>> First let me apologize if this isn't the correct place to send issues.  I
>> wasn't able to find any links to what appeared to be active wikis or
>> anything.  I've been using Archiva for about a year now, but am now
>> receiving the following issue.  After the server was patched and rebooted
>> I'm having an issue starting the server.  There is a file not found
>> exception when trying to access [repo_location/.indexer/_5.fnm file.  It
>> looks like this file may be related to SOLR?  Is there a way I can force
>> this to be re-indexed so this file can be regenerated?
>>
>> Thanks for you help with this.  I'll take a look at the source and see if
>> I can't figure it out but it would be nice to get a bit of a helping hand.
>> Thank you.
>>

> --
> Olivier Lamy

Olivier Lamy