Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Gabriel <ga...@online.de> on 2013/01/23 17:08:35 UTC

add custom soap - header

Hi,
I'am facing a problem adding an custom soap-header to an web-service
request.
My route is setup in pojo-mode and looks like this:
<route id="CustomerServiceUpdateCustomerTest">
	<camel:from uri="direct:iccsUpdateCustomerRequest"/>
	 <setHeader headerName=“operationName“>
		<constant>abc123</constant>
	</setHeader>
		<to uri="cxf:bean:ICCSCustomerService"/>
	<camel:to uri="stream:out"/>
</route>
I whant to invoke the route by sending an request – object to the direct –
component. But I need to add an soap – Header to the soap – envelope like
this one:
<ns2:Header>
	<simpleAuth xmlns="http://xsoap.iccs.de/v1" password="xyz" username="abc"/>
</ns2:Header>
I couldn't figure out the solution for this problem. Do you have any
suggestions for me?
thanks