Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Vegan Portal <ve...@yahoo.de> on 2002/08/06 18:44:56 UTC

Deploying Cocoon 2.0.3 on JBoss 3.0.1RC1

Hi all,
I'm newbie here so I don't know if this is an
appropriate place for how-tos on installing Cocoon,
therefore I better ask:
Is anybody here interested in description on how to
deploy the newest stable version of Cocoon (2.0.3) on
newest stable version of JBoss (3.0.1RC1 - with Jetty
servlet container)?
I was not able to find any tutorial about this problem
on the web (just about older versions of JBoss with
Tomcat), so I just tried it myself and it works.
I'm using SuSE 8 with Linux kernel 2.4 and Java2
1.3.1_04b2 from Sun, but I think this is not what
matters.
Have a nice day/night with Cocoon,
Peter.

Möchten Sie mit einem Gruß antworten? http://grusskarten.yahoo.de