Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org> on 2006/09/15 12:31:04 UTC

Beta2 Release Tag Tonight

I will be creating the 1.1.0-beta2 tag tonight unless I hear not to from
someone on the list.  After the tag is created I will send out an email
for people that want to test the tag and will plan to cut a beta2
release on Sunday - again - unless I hear specific reasons not to.

The goal of this release is to get something out that's closer to GA and
includes all of the bug fixes we've recently done.  I'll also plan to
post it to the maven repo.  After it's out for a while we'll get a sense
of when and of what quality the next release will be.

David