Posted to dev@stdcxx.apache.org by Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com> on 2006/10/10 20:53:28 UTC

Re: svn commit: r454781 - /incubator/stdcxx/trunk/etc/config/windows/configure.wsf

faridz@apache.org wrote:
> Author: faridz
> Date: Tue Oct 10 08:26:55 2006
> New Revision: 454781

> Log:
> 2006-10-10 Farid Zaripov <fa...@kyiv.vdiweb.com>
>
> 	* configure.wsf (checkHeaders): Added tests for POSIX
> 	functions (putenv, setenv, unsetenv).

Thanks for adding these for me! I thought about it last night
but ran out of time (I also wasn't sure they were necessary
here since they are POSIX functions).

Btw., it would be nice to keep these parts of the build
infrastructure in sync. Any ideas how? (Could we factor the
function lists out into a file that could be read by both
the shell and the Windows scripts?)

Martin