Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by FPJ <fp...@yahoo.com> on 2014/03/11 17:40:28 UTC

SASL question

I was checking the ZooKeeper and SASL wiki page, and it mentions this
property:

requireClientAuthScheme

however, it seems that it is not implemented. I also checked ZK-938 and the
patch that got in seems to be missing not only the property, but the
functionality altogether. The comments seem to confirm this interpretation,
so I just wanted to make sure that my understanding is correct. Anyone?

-Flavio

Re: SASL question

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@yahoo.com>.
Sure, I've read the comments and checked the code. The problem is that the wiki page:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/Zookeeper+and+SASL

seems to imply that the "required..." option is available. I was then wondering if I was overlooking anything or if the wiki is forward-looking.

-Flavio

Re: SASL question

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
Hi Flavio.