Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Andreas Berger <an...@googlemail.com> on 2006/12/01 05:04:15 UTC

autogeneration of Comonents, Tags and TDLs

Hello,

I'm proud to announce, that I finished writing the XML files for
autogenerating all UI* components + tags and all html components and
tags in the 1.2 myfaces branch. Now only the core XMLs need to be
done. (I will do it asap)

@Bruno: please apply the patches [1] and [2], thx

cheers,
Andreas

[1] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ADFFACES-311
[2] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-1444 (XML_NR4.patch)

Re: autogeneration of Comonents, Tags and TDLs

Posted by Zubin Wadia <zw...@gmail.com>.
Well done Andreas :), thanks for moving 1.2 along in the right direction!!

Cheers,

Zubin.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
wow,

thanks both of you for the huge amount of work.

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh

further stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com

Re: autogeneration of Comonents, Tags and TDLs

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.