Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Cristóbal Ruiz, Oscar" <oc...@aena.es> on 2004/11/25 11:35:29 UTC

Information overflows VERTICALLY inside a table cell

Hi!

I have to write the following information, the name of a main company, and the name of a secondary company between brackets as follows:

MAIN_COMPANY(SECUNDARY_COMPANY)

I have to write it inside a table cell, and that cell have a fixed width and TWO LINES.

Depending on the length of both names, there are several posibilities... maybe main company name is so big I can only display a part of it, and that would be ok. Maybe I can write main company name and a part of the secondary name.

So I only need one of these solutions:
- I need control of the absolute position. I mean, is there some kind of function that retrieves X absolute position in the paper?
- Maybe there is some kind of attribute that sets the maximum number of lines in that block...

Thanks in advance.