Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Ankit Jain <an...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/10 07:22:35 UTC

Hello,

I first posted in sourceforge forum and was told there to subscribe here.So
please guide me

I am new to this and just joined to seek help.I have amazon ec2 instance
windows sever running.I want to install guacamole to it.Can i install it?If
yes than how to install.please can anyone guide me *step by step.*
Thanks a lot in advance

Re:

Posted by Oliver Jones <ol...@glance.net>.
On Wed, Aug 10, 2016 at 3:22 AM, Ankit Jain <an...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have amazon ec2 instance windows sever running.I want to install
> guacamole to it.

I have recent experience setting up guacamole -- on Linux.  It's a
straightforward system engineering task on that platform.  Instructions:
http://guacamole.incubator.apache.org/doc/gug/installing-guacamole.html

As far as I can see, nobody has ported the various components of it to
Windows yet.  It might make more sense for you to stand up an ec2 instance
running Linux, especially if you are evaluating Guacamole.

You will be able to use Guacamole to deliver remote desktop access to your
Windows server vm.