Posted to site-dev@james.apache.org by Irinel <in...@wylog.com> on 2007/11/26 17:35:55 UTC

EOLConvertingInputStream takes too much time for conversion

Hi,

I have a problem using EOLConvertingInputStream  which for mail with
attachments bigger than 2Mb for example it takes a lot of time to convert.

If you can give me any hints on this, I will appreciate.

Thanks in advance,

--
Irinel

Re: EOLConvertingInputStream takes too much time for conversion

Posted by Danny Angus <da...@apache.org>.
This is the wrong list for this question, I see its listed wrongly on
the website, try asking on server-dev@james.apache.org. Sorry for the
inconvenience.

(This *is* the right list to report the problem with the web-site though!)

d.