Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Suneel Marthi <su...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/09 07:32:13 UTC

ASF BigTop <-> Apache Mahout Collaboration

The Mahout team has been actively collaborating with Bigtop Community over
the past 2 weeks to integrate the upcoming Apache Mahout release into the
next release of Apache BigTop.

On behalf of Apache Mahout PMC, I would like to thank the BigTop community
for their support and help.  We look forward to keep this collaboration
going for future releases of both Apache BigTop and Apache Mahout.

Special thanks go out to Jay Vyas, Andrew Purtell and Dr.Cos from the
BigTop camp.

Regards,
On Behalf of Mahout PMC

Re: ASF BigTop <-> Apache Mahout Collaboration

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
This is great to hear.
(Like Cos I don't think I deserve any credit either. :-) But great news!)

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: ASF BigTop <-> Apache Mahout Collaboration

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
This is great to hear.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: ASF BigTop <-> Apache Mahout Collaboration

Posted by Andrew Musselman <an...@gmail.com>.
Agree, good step for both projects; thanks Suneel for reaching out and Jay
for the great conversation yesterday!

Posted by Andrew Musselman <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrew Musselman <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Anand Avati <av...@gluster.org>.
Jay,

Posted by jay vyas <ja...@gmail.com>.

--
jay vyas

Re: ASF BigTop <-> Apache Mahout Collaboration

Posted by jay vyas <ja...@gmail.com>.

--
jay vyas

Re: ASF BigTop <-> Apache Mahout Collaboration

Posted by jay vyas <ja...@gmail.com>.

--
jay vyas

Re: ASF BigTop <-> Apache Mahout Collaboration

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Suneel,

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
This is great to hear.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: ASF BigTop <-> Apache Mahout Collaboration

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Suneel,

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Suneel,